Between Friends is a Chicago-based nonprofit agency dedicated to breaking the cycle of domestic violence and building a community free of abuse. The agency provides a safe and supportive environment for women and children in crisis situations.
- REACH (Relationship Education: A Choice for Hope), an education program to help prevent teen dating violence
- 24-hour crisis helpline that provides support to domestic violence victims
- Individual, family, and group counseling
- Court advocacy that provides information on legal rights and advocates in the court system
- Outreach to inform and educate the community
- Support for healthcare providers so they can respond to the needs of domestic violence victims safely and with sensitivity