Between Friends is a Chicago-based nonprofit agency dedicated to breaking the cycle of domestic violence and building a community free of abuse. The agency provides a safe and supportive environment for women and children in crisis situations.
- REACH (Relationship Education: A Choice for Hope), an education program to help prevent teen dating violence
- 24-hour crisis helpline that provides support to domestic violence victims
- Individual, family, and group counseling
- Court advocacy that provides information on legal rights and advocates in the court system
- Outreach to inform and educate the community
- Support for healthcare providers so they can respond to the needs of domestic violence victims safely and with sensitivity
Sign up for announcements
Receive the latest announcements from Carl Greer and a FREE audio guided visualization, "Healing with the Help of the Earth," from Change the Story of Your Health.
Change the Story of Your Health
Using Shamanic and Jungian Techniques for Healing. Winner of 4 book awards and a bestseller.
"The kind of book that could be life-changing and truly healing." - New Spirit Journal
Change Your Story, Change Your Life
Winner of 3 book awards and a bestseller.
"Much more than a 'quick fix' self-help book, containing a profound range of tools and exercises. Articulate and easily understandable, Change Your Story, Change Your Life provides an excellent inspirational guide to personal transformation." - Indie Shaman